14 September 2017

Stocks and Precious Metals Charts - Stock Options Expiration Tomorrow


"Greater love has no man than this, that he lays down his life for his friends.  You are my friends, if you do what I ask of you.  No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not understand what his master is doing.  But I have called you friends... This I ask of you, that you love one another.

If the world despises you, know that it has despised Me before you. If you were of the world, the worldly would love you as one of their own. But you are not of this world, because I have chosen you out of it.  And so the world does not value you."

John 15:13-19

Tomorrow is a stock options expiration.

That may help to explain some of the shenanigans which we have seen this week so far.

Be of good cheer.

You are called by Him, whose hands have set the very foundations of the world, and who has breathed life into every thing that exists upon it.

What should you fear?

Have a pleasant evening.